Company Name: Rockwell Automation, Inc
Company Address: HEAD/SALES Office 841 Mountain Highway Bayswater VIC 3153 Australia
Phone Number: +61 3 9757 1111
Can you tell us a little bit aboutyou and your Company?
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 people serving customers in more than 80 countries.
How long has ROCKWELL been inoperation and in what area do you specialise?
Rockwell Automation has been in operation for more than a hundred years, specialising in the Connect Enterprise. The Connected Enterprise is enabled by their Integrated Control and Information portfolio. Our broad, information-enabled portfolio includes the Integrated Architecture®, Intelligent Motor Control, and Solutions and Services.
What is your typical Client?
Typical clients of Rockwell Automation in Australia are in the following sectors: Mining, Metal, Oil and Gas, Food and Beverage, and Cement.
Vendors come in all shapes and forms.How important is the end result for you? How do you guarantee your Clientsatisfaction?
We improve loyalty through exceptional customer experience, taking ownership of issues and don’t quit until the customer is satisfied. Rockwell Automation brings creativity and determination to help each customer be successful. We also are focused on developing enduring relationships with outstanding partners.
We integrate control and information across the enterprise to help industrial companies and their people be more productive. It is the way that we bring The Connected Enterprise to life.
Our approach begins with a deep understanding of your best opportunities for productivity. Next, we combine our differentiated technology and domain expertise to deliver the positive business outcomes most important to you. Then, we work to boost your productivity. How? We simplify your experience with us at every step, from initial solution development through services and support.
What products or solutions are you’reespecially proud to supply? And why?
Products or solutions we are especially proud to supply are:
- The Logix control platform integrates control, visualization, and network and information technologies to provide fully integrated solutions.
- FactoryTalk®, an integrated suite of software applications, enables real-time information exchange between manufacturing and other parts of an organization.
- Our PlantPAx® distributed control system combines the plant-wide control technologies and unmatched scalability of Rockwell Automation Integrated Architecture® with all the core capabilities expected in a world-class distributed control system (DCS). In addition to delivering process, safety, power and information functionality for maximum reach, PlantPAx® also delivers adaptability to changing requirements. It offers you easy design, deployment and improved visibility.
- Industrial control products, Smart motor control and variable frequency drives. Motor control and protection devices combined with networking and diagnostic capabilities to help improve system performance and gain operational efficiencies.
- Broad array of engineered systems across products’ entire lifecycle that range from assessment, design to deployment, along with maintenance and support services.
Are there any projects you areparticularly proud of? Maybe a local project where your products or servicesmade a positive impact.
A local project in mining below:
See Projects -> https://goo.gl/qVeRVB
Where do you see the Lithium marketgoing in the next 5 years? And how can ROCKWELL contribute to these projects?
With the ever-increasing popularity of Electric Vehicles, lithium remains a hot commodity and economists are forecasting demand to triple by 2025. Western Australia is poised to continue capitalising on this growing demand and will remain a market leader in both the mining and processing of Lithium.
Rockwell Automation is here to help. Automation is our foundation. We are dedicated innovators and engineers delivering smarter, connected solutions to the world around us. We combine technical expertise with industry know-how to build tomorrow’s solutions today. Our future is propelled by our long legacy of creating integrated control, power and information solutions that make our customers’ businesses as productive as possible.
We expand what is possible for our customers, by combining the best of industrial automation with the latest digital technology. This pairing brings together data, systems and processes across an entire organization to provide leaders with relevant, reliable information. The result? A Connected Enterprise that creates a more productive, efficient, nimble business.
And now, time for someself-promotion. Tell us why we should contact you for our Lithium Project? Whatmakes ROCKWELL different?
Our strategy is to bring the Connected Enterprise to life. We are the largest company that is purely concentrated on automation and control. This focus has allowed us to be highly innovative and create new value from changing business trends, seek out and adopt best practices, identify ways to accomplish goals more efficiently, make decisions and meet commitments with a sense of urgency, and communicate openly and honestly with everyone. Our focus has allowed us to drive value to our customers, care about each other and the communities where we live and work.